Sometimes it’s the quiet kids that don’t get the chance to share their talents because of the attention other students need in the class. Luckily, this video was done in the library office with two young ladies and a camera, which means there wasn’t any competition for the teacher’s attention. Good job ladies!
- WEEKEND HOMEWORK for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th .... write or type "@salem.k12.va.us" every hour #googleclassroom 2 years ago
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM is coming to a child near you sooner than later ... 2nd grade - 5th grade #fingerscrossed 2 years ago
- one class .... six different activities with kids working on their own #progress #falconsedchat 2 years ago
- Parent Information at South Salem Library ... hopefully, this will keep everyone on the up to date #falconsedchat ow.ly/RWGyj 2 years ago
- Make sure your child knows their STUDENT ID NUMBER ... it will make them happier students! 2 years ago