Recording videos with your best friend can be very difficult for elementary school students, as well as adults, but the purpose of our students at SOUTH SALEM ELEMENTARY recording themselves is to help spread information about other books, videos, computer activities, and library activities they complete everyday. Now, these two young ladies did two videos, with the first one being kind of SILLY, but once they understood the importance of the video and how they were helping others, they became SERIOUS. Good job ladies!
- WEEKEND HOMEWORK for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th .... write or type "@salem.k12.va.us" every hour #googleclassroom 2 years ago
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM is coming to a child near you sooner than later ... 2nd grade - 5th grade #fingerscrossed 2 years ago
- one class .... six different activities with kids working on their own #progress #falconsedchat 2 years ago
- Parent Information at South Salem Library ... hopefully, this will keep everyone on the up to date #falconsedchat ow.ly/RWGyj 2 years ago
- Make sure your child knows their STUDENT ID NUMBER ... it will make them happier students! 2 years ago