The newest activity in the library is to tell HOW YOU DO SOMETHING IN THE LIBRARY. There are about eight tasks students can do during their library period, so hopefully, this will help everyone understand all of the activities that can be done throughout library. Plus there is a little extra with Mr. Harrell trying to manage a class full of 5th graders.
- WEEKEND HOMEWORK for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th .... write or type "@salem.k12.va.us" every hour #googleclassroom 3 years ago
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM is coming to a child near you sooner than later ... 2nd grade - 5th grade #fingerscrossed 3 years ago
- one class .... six different activities with kids working on their own #progress #falconsedchat 3 years ago
- Parent Information at South Salem Library ... hopefully, this will keep everyone on the up to date #falconsedchat ow.ly/RWGyj 3 years ago
- Make sure your child knows their STUDENT ID NUMBER ... it will make them happier students! 3 years ago