There comes a time in every teacher’s life where there is some “extra time” left in the class period. The trick is not to panic and find a way to keep the students quiet and under control. My trick was to make a video of the students “getting in line the correct way”. Luckily for me, it worked, and the students were able to leave the library as quietly as they entered the library. Yes, we all know it was “staged”, but like I said before, it WORKED!
- WEEKEND HOMEWORK for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th .... write or type "@salem.k12.va.us" every hour #googleclassroom 2 years ago
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM is coming to a child near you sooner than later ... 2nd grade - 5th grade #fingerscrossed 2 years ago
- one class .... six different activities with kids working on their own #progress #falconsedchat 2 years ago
- Parent Information at South Salem Library ... hopefully, this will keep everyone on the up to date #falconsedchat ow.ly/RWGyj 2 years ago
- Make sure your child knows their STUDENT ID NUMBER ... it will make them happier students! 2 years ago