Students in 4th and 5th grade are working on POETRY right now. Now, this is not traditional POETRY. Students are listening to sections of a novel, and from what they hear, they are writing down words and sentences that give the main idea of the reading selection. We hope you enjoy reading the POEMS!
- WEEKEND HOMEWORK for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th .... write or type "@salem.k12.va.us" every hour #googleclassroom 2 years ago
- GOOGLE CLASSROOM is coming to a child near you sooner than later ... 2nd grade - 5th grade #fingerscrossed 2 years ago
- one class .... six different activities with kids working on their own #progress #falconsedchat 2 years ago
- Parent Information at South Salem Library ... hopefully, this will keep everyone on the up to date #falconsedchat ow.ly/RWGyj 2 years ago
- Make sure your child knows their STUDENT ID NUMBER ... it will make them happier students! 2 years ago